The content and information provided by the website, including but not limited to the design, the distinctive featuresάτων, logos, graphics, texts, documents, photographs, databases and in general any distinctive sign and intellectual work of the website, constitute the intellectual and industrial property of the KLOU bookstore and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and Community law as well as international conventions. Exceptionally, books, magazines, diaries, CDMs and other products offered for sale are the intellectual property of the publishing houses, lawyers and/or natural persons referred to therein as the beneficiaries of the relevant rightsάτων.
It is expressly forbidden, without the prior written permission of the klos bookstore, to reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, make available, μετά issue, use and in general byμετά browsing, in whole or in part, of the content of this website. Exceptionally, the individual copying and printing of a single copy of part of the content for personal and not public or commercial use is allowed, provided that the intellectual and industrial property rights of KLOU bookstore are not affected.
- The Electronic Bookstore consistently monitors the delivery times of orders, excluding cases of force majeure. The order will be executed immediately μετά the expiration of the cause that created the delay with the agreement of theελάτη, delay in the execution of an order or the non-execution of an order for proven reasons does not create a right to compensation.
- The Electronic Bookstore provides every explanation requested by pελάτη for the items of his order before its execution, but also for the duration of the 10-day withdrawal period of the μετά the expiry of which their return is excluded.
- Products travel at risk & ευθύνη ofελάτη.
- The Electronic Bookstore controls, but is not responsible for the suitability of the items it sends to its customers except for bad prints. Any case of loss or theft of a credit card by aελάτη of the Electronic Bookstore that has declared the use of a card, is immediately announced to the Electronic Bookstore to avoid fraudulent use.
- The Electronic Bookstore updates its database daily, in order to better inform its users without bringing the ευθύνη for titles that are lacking in the publishers' warehouses or for out-of-print titles.
- The Electronic Bookstore unannounced updates the text of the terms of transaction with its customers in the context of its right to renew or modify these terms and conditions. - The Online Bookstore reserves the right to delete a registered member if it does not wish to receive a newsletter, has not logged into its account in the last 8 months and has never placed an order. This is done for reasons of economy in the size of the customer database. The deletedελάτη can be re-registered at any time.
- The Electronic Bookstore is committed to exhausting its efforts to provide uninterrupted operation and high quality services without guaranteeing the absence of interruptions or slayingsάτων nor the absolute protection from digital viruses or the total absence of transient operational problemsάτων and does not bear ευθύνη for any form of user damage from its initiatives, related to the services and content of the site made with γνώση those mentioned in this note.
- The Online Bookstore reserves its reservations about unauthorized and unlawful violation leading to the reading or usurpation of personal information. - In case of advertising or promotion of promotional material, the ευθύνη for the content and legality of this material shall be borne by each advertiser or directly or indirectly promoted and only himself. A corresponding waiver of each ευθύνη has the Electronic Bookstore for any other website to which it may refer by link or "link" or through an advertising link.
The ευθύνη of these websites for each issue is borne by their owners. Any software available for downloading from this server is the intellectual property of KLOU S.A.
1. the use of such documents by this server is limited solely for informational and non-commercial purposes or is only personal and will not be copied or placed on any other computer network, nor distributed by other means επικοινωνία
2. there is no interference whatsoever with the documents. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may involve severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted.
KLOU S.A. does not declare in any way that the information contained in the documents and announcements published on this server is suitable for any purpose. Any such document and relevant graphical representation shall be provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind whatsoever. KLOU S.A. bears no ευθύνη nor obligation to compensate for any damage and non-material damage resulting from the inability to provide support services.
You are free to use the website www.cloubooks.gr in accordance with the Law and morality. The ευθύνη for the contents of the transactions belongs exclusively to you. KLOU S.A. does not exercise any kind of correction or interference with the data you transfer. We ask that you correctly fill in the following fields (name, address, message) in the on-line forms επικοινωνία. Use of the site of KLOU S.A. is subject to Greek and International laws and you agree not to use our site in order to violate these laws.
Ευθύνη of the user
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or μετά publication in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and harm to KLOU S.A. or to any third party or offends the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person's information,
2. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or μετά publication in other ways any content that causes an insult to morals, social values, insult to the elderly, etc.,
3. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or μετά publication in other ways any content for which users do not have the right to μετά performance in accordance with the law or the applicable contracts (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements);
4. send, publish, send by e-mail or μετά performance in other ways any content that violates any patent, commercial σήμα, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights τρίτων;
5. send, publish, send by e-mail or μετά other means any material containing software viruses or any other codes, files or pre-γράμματα designed for the purpose of disrupting, damaging, damaging, destroying or equipping the operation of any computer software or hardware;
6. deliberate or unintentious breach of applicable law or provisions;
7. harassing τρίτων in any way;
8. συλλογή or storage of personal data about other users. They also agree that all members, associates, employees, management, shareholders and other associates of KLOU S.A. are not responsible for anything that may arise from third parties who use the site of KLOU S.A. Any use contrary to the above except for any or civil penalties results in the interruption of the services provided without any notice.